1. I have too many ideas and not enough time.
2. I’m a worrier – I worry about why I worry so much.
3. I would like to travel more this year. I’ve literally just booked my first trip of the year to Bali, where I will be meeting one of my oldest friends in less than 2 weeks. She is currently on a big adventure travelling around Asia!!! EEEK
4. I like to be spontaneous but don’t do it often enough.
5. I used to be a bit of a geek in school and I had embarrassing glasses.
6. I love trying new food and eating out. My favourite restaurants are Mowgli, Mister Miyagi and Maray. They all have a similar theme, they are all situated on Bold Street! I really like the small plate type dishes so you can have a few different things.
7. I’m the biggest procrastinator ever but once I get started I find it hard to stop #workaholic
8. I can be a bit ditsy but try to pretend I’m not.
9. I would like to design and build my own house one day with exposed brick, beams, an open plan kitchen diner and a walk in wardrobe 😍
10. As I’ve got older I’ve learnt that this saying is true “when one door closes, another one opens”
11. I have a dog called Theo and he is the funniest Cockapoo with a mischievous personality.
12. I have realised over this past 3 years that I have the best supportive family and friends ❤️
13. I love being creative and really want to learn professional photography . Need to buy myself a professional camera so I can start using more original content on my blog.
14. I’m not a morning person and need a minimum of 8 hours sleep in order to function properly
15. I was born in Malaysia. I used to be embarrassed about being different when I was in school but now I’m proud of my heritage.
Follow my blog if you like Interior Design, Travel, Arts & Crafts, Architecture and Furniture 🙂
I am planning on doing a few trips abroad this summer so stay tuned for my travel reviews!
Please SHARE if you liked this post xxx