I offer a range of interior design and home staging services for both private residential clients and businesses across Liverpool, Wirral, Cheshire and Lancashire. No two jobs are the same so I will tailor my services to suit your needs. I won't restrict you with set priced packages giving you the flexibility to pick and choose what you need me for.
Stage One - Consultation / Concept Design Workshop
Stage Two - Put Your Feet Up
We can then progress onto the next stage where I will create a bespoke quote that is tailored to your exact requirements and budget. You can pick and choose the services you need and depending on your requirements I can put floor plans, mood boards and visuals together. I can also source specific products for you which could include furniture, wall coverings, paints, soft furnishings, window dressings, bespoke items, flooring and lighting. You may need help with a few things such as picking flooring and sourcing furniture or you may want me to look at the whole space holistically. I like to call this my put your feet up design stage! Each project is priced individually to suit your requirements and budget.
Stage 3 - Project Management Phase
Once you are set on everything in your design proposal, you have two options. You can implement the design yourself or I can project manage it for you. The project management phase can include placing and chasing up orders on behalf of you, obtaining quotes and booking tradesmen, arranging deliveries and logistics, planning the schedule of works and timeline, and finally on site project management. You can pick and choose what you require me for and this will be priced in relation to the design brief and agreed work to be carried out.
I have trade partnerships with discounts from a variety of furniture stores, independent local makers, art, homeware, floristry, flooring and wall coverings and I will pass these discounts to you.
This part of the project can be a headache especially when you work full time, so I will take the stress away and allow your project to run as seamlessly as possible. Each project is priced individually to suit your requirements.
Why choose me?
- Qualified interior designer with a 1st class honours degree
- I have trade partnerships with discounts from a variety of furniture stores, independent local makers, art, homeware, floristry, flooring and wall coverings and I will pass these discounts to you*
- Experience working on a variety of residential projects from small apartments and terraced houses to multi-million pound properties and luxury show homes since 2010.
- Friendly approach with a customer focused service. I will listen to your needs carefully prior to putting any proposals together.
- Shortlisted blog in the Amara Blog Awards 2017
- Collaborated with leading interior brands on my blog
- Expertise in project management, furniture sourcing, colour schemes and styling for photo shoots
- You can trust my unbiased opinion on products as I have access to the whole market and don't affiliate myself with one brand
- Flexible service. I will tailor my design service to suit your needs and budget.
*included in stage 3