I offer a range of interior design and home staging services for both private residential clients and businesses across Liverpool, Wirral, Cheshire and Lancashire.
Stage One - Home Consultation / Concept Design Workshop
I'd recommend starting with a home consultation or a concept design workshop as the first stage as it allows me to get to know you and your project requirements, which always results in a better design in the end.
Stage Two - Put Your Feet Up
We can then progress onto the next stage where I will create a bespoke design proposal that is tailored to your exact requirements and budget. I like to call this my put your feet up design stage! I will specify everything you require, which could include furniture, wall coverings, paints, soft furnishing, window dressings, bespoke items, flooring and lighting. Depending on your requirements I can put floor plans, mood boards and visuals together. If you know exactly what style you want but just haven't got the time or patience to put the look together and source items, you can skip straight to this stage. Pricing can be structured based on an hourly rate, daily rate or project rate.
Stage 3 - Project Management
Once you are set on everything in your design proposal, you have two options. You can order everything yourself or I can project manage it for you. This includes placing and chasing up orders, obtaining quotes and booking tradesmen, arranging deliveries and logistics, planning the schedule of works and time-line.
I have trade partnerships with discounts from a variety of furniture stores, independent local makers, art, homeware, floristry, flooring and wall coverings and I will pass these discounts to you.
This part of the project can be a headache especially when you work full time, so I will take the stress away and allow your project to run as seamlessly as possible. Pricing can be structured based on an hourly rate, daily rate or project rate.
Why choose me?
- Qualified interior designer with a 1st class honours degree
- I have trade partnerships with discounts from a variety of furniture stores, independent local makers, art, homeware, floristry, flooring and wall coverings and I will pass these discounts to you*
- Experience working on a variety of residential projects from small apartments and terraced houses to multi-million pound properties and luxury show homes since 2010.
- Friendly approach with a customer focused service. I will listen to your needs carefully prior to putting any proposals together.
- Shortlisted blog in the Amara Blog Awards 2017
- Collaborated with leading interior brands on my blog
- Expertise in project management, furniture sourcing, colour schemes and styling for photo shoots
- You can trust my unbiased opinion on products as I have access to the whole market.
- Flexible service. I will tailor my design service to suit your needs and budget.
*included in stage 3