I offer a range of interior design and home staging services for both private residential clients and businesses across Liverpool, Wirral, Cheshire and Lancashire. No two jobs are the same so I will tailor my services to suit your needs. I won't restrict you with set priced packages giving you the flexibility to pick and choose what you need me for.
Stage One - Consultation / Concept Design Workshop
Stage Two - Put Your Feet Up
We can then progress onto the next stage where I will create a bespoke quote that is tailored to your exact requirements and budget. You can pick and choose the services you need and depending on your requirements I can put floor plans, mood boards and visuals together. I can also source specific products for you which could include furniture, wall coverings, paints, soft furnishings, window dressings, bespoke items, flooring and lighting. You may need help with a few things such as picking flooring and sourcing furniture or you may want me to look at the whole space holistically. I like to call this my put your feet up design stage! Each project is priced individually to suit your requirements and budget.
Stage 3 - Project Management
Once you are set on everything in your design proposal, you have two options. You can order everything yourself or I can project manage it for you. This includes placing and chasing up orders, obtaining quotes and booking tradesmen, arranging deliveries and logistics, planning the schedule of works and time-line.
I have trade partnerships with discounts from a variety of furniture stores, independent local makers, art, homeware, floristry, flooring and wall coverings and I will pass these discounts to you.
This part of the project can be a headache especially when you work full time, so I will take the stress away and allow your project to run as seamlessly as possible. Each project is priced individually to suit your requirements and budget.
Why choose me?
- Qualified interior designer with a 1st class honours degree
- I have trade partnerships with discounts from a variety of furniture stores, independent local makers, art, homeware, floristry, flooring and wall coverings and I will pass these discounts to you*
- Experience working on a variety of residential projects from small apartments and terraced houses to multi-million pound properties and luxury show homes since 2010.
- Friendly approach with a customer focused service. I will listen to your needs carefully prior to putting any proposals together.
- Shortlisted blog in the Amara Blog Awards 2017
- Collaborated with leading interior brands on my blog
- Expertise in project management, furniture sourcing, colour schemes and styling for photo shoots
- You can trust my unbiased opinion on products as I have access to the whole market and don't affiliate myself with one brand
- Flexible service. I will tailor my design service to suit your needs and budget.
*included in stage 3