I offer a range of interior design services for both private residential clients and businesses across Liverpool, Wirral, Cheshire and Lancashire.
Good quality interior design is a good investment; it can improve your quality of life, wellbeing and the experiences you share with your friends and family. I understand that when we are faced with so much choice, it can be overwhelming and so much harder to come to a decision on how to decorate our homes. When you also add lack of time into the equation, it can feel like an impossible task. If you can relate to this feeling then you are probably guilty of putting things off and never finishing your project! Your home renovation can be a fun and enjoyable experience and I can help you create a happy home within a budget that suits you.
Have a look at the flexible services I offer to find out how I can help you.
Why choose me?
- Qualified interior designer with a 1st class honours degree
- I have trade partnerships with discounts from a variety of furniture stores, independent local makers, art, homeware, floristry, flooring and wall coverings and I will pass these discounts to you*
- Experience working on a variety of residential projects from small apartments and terraced houses to multi-million pound properties and luxury show homes since 2010.
- Shortlisted blog in the Amara Blog Awards 2017
- Collaborated with leading interior brands on my blog
- Expertise in project management, home staging, furniture sourcing, colour schemes and styling for photo shoots
- You can trust my unbiased opinion on products as I have access to the whole market.
- Flexible service. I will tailor my design service to suit your needs and budget.
*included in stage 3